Our desire is to make your application process as smooth as possible. Below are 4 steps to completing your Palmer Seminary application.
- Apply: Complete your online application using the Eastern University Application Portal.*
- Personal Statement: Email your Personal Statement to your counselor or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also mail your Personal Statement to the address below. Read Personal Statement instructions.
- Recommendations: We require two recommendations. Please have your recommenders complete this Recommendation Form on your behalf.
- Official transcript(s) from the degree-conferring undergraduate (and graduate if applicable) institution you attended, preferably but not necessarily accredited by an accreditor endorsed by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Applicants with unaccredited Bachelor's Degrees can be considered for admission on a case by case basis.
- Transcripted studies should reflect adequate preparation for study in the relevant graduate program.
- How to Request a Transcript: View FAQs about requesting a transcript from your previous school.
5. Resume/ CV
*Reminder: Palmer Seminary is the Seminary of Eastern University.
Mail any necessary materials (transcripts, personal statement, and two references) to:
Palmer Seminary of Eastern University
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
Save time: Submit your materials online!
Many materials can also be completed online or emailed to email@example.com - see instructions above.
Contact an enrollment counselor for assistance!
1-800-732-7669 or firstname.lastname@example.org