How to Apply

Process and Procedure



  • Consult with your PTS academic advisor about which courses you should take, and then...
  • Contact the office with any questions about your prerequisites...(see Requirements)


  • Read the information sheet about Clinical programs.
  • Visit and for information specifically about CPE programs in the Association of Clinical Pastoral Education. You will find the most current directory of sites with contact information there.
  • The Directory of Current CPC sites is available from Supervised Ministries.
  • Contact CPE program supervisors/chaplains to request information about openings in their programs and about the application process.
  • Contact CPC program supervisors/chaplains to request information about their availability in the clinical site.


  • In the Office of Supervised Ministries
  • In the Office of the Registrar