This year, Palmer's Student Assembly has been:
- Working with Palmer's interim dean, Dr. Bronkema, and Eastern's president, Dr. Duffet, on navigating a smooth transition onto Eastern's campus.
- Supplying and maintaining Palmer's student pantry in McInnis 203. Students can grab a snack, a cup of coffee/tea, and use the refrigerator and microwave.
- Working with faculty to organize a bi-monthly Palmer Vesper Service in the Walton Chapel. Click here for details on the spring 2017 services.
- Serving as a liaison between students and faculty/administration including conflict management, attending faculty meetings, and addressing curriculum transition issues.
- Organizing Palmer's Dedication Chapel this fall. Watch the chapel service here, and read the Eastern Magazine on the service here.
- Providing community meals and fellowship time for Palmer students, including Thanksgiving lunch/dinner and strolling hot chocolate and carols.