The following 3-credit Palmer courses are available to auditors for earning 3 Continuing Education units for Summer 2020 and Fall 2020. View course descriptions and meeting dates/times.
- PCEU 623 Christian Social Ethics (Tokunbo Adeleman)
- PCEU 611 Coaching Skills for Today's Leaders (Deborah Winters)
- PCEU 631 Persevering Hope: Problem of Evil and Suffering (Donald Brash)
- PCEU 647 Managing Conflict within Congregations (Timothy Pretz)
- PCEU 510 Baptist Emphases and Polity (Rodney Kennedy)
- PCEU 637 Theology and Ethics of Martin Luther King Jr. (Tokunbo Adelekan)
Palmer alumni will be charged $60 to audit a course for 3 CEUs. This is the same amount an alumnus/alumna currently pays to register for a free audit (up to two per year). Those who are not Palmer alumni are invited to audit these courses as well to earn CEUs, so feel free to spread the word. They will be charged $150 to audit a course for 3 CEUs, and will be registered as Guest Students.
1. Palmer Alumni and Guest Students, please use the Guest Registration Form. If you are a Palmer alumnus/a, please write that on the Guest Registration Form to ensure proper billing.
2. Submit the completed form directly to:
Eastern University Registrar’s Office
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087