The following 3-credit Palmer courses are available to auditors for earning 3 Continuing Education units for Spring semester 2020. View course descriptions and meeting dates/times.
- PCEU645 Counseling Individuals and Families with Addictions (Tim Pretz)
- PCEU622 Bible and Koran (Stephen Kim)
- PCEU638 Birthing and Growing Small Groups (Marsha Brown Woodard)
- PCEU646 Healing from Trauma (Mayra Picos Lee)
Palmer alumni will be charged $60 to audit a course for 3 CEUs. This is the same amount an alumnus/alumna currently pays to register for a free audit (up to two per year). Those who are not Palmer alumni are invited to audit these courses as well to earn CEUs, so feel free to spread the word. They will be charged $150 to audit a course for 3 CEUs, and will be registered as Guest Students.
1. Palmer Alumni and Guest Students, please use the Guest Registration Form. If you are a Palmer alumnus/a, please write that on the Guest Registration Form to ensure proper billing.
2. Submit the completed form directly to:
Eastern University Registrar’s Office
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087