The Office of Student Formation & Seminary Chaplain oversees many of the co-curricular and assessment needs of the Palmer Seminary student community. These include:
- New Student Orientation
- Assessment I, our entry-level battery of inventories
- On-Campus Worship
- Learning and enrichment opportunities to supplement and expand on classroom experiences
- Community-building fun activities for the entire Seminary community
- Assessment II, a mid-course evaluation process for MDiv & MTS-Counseling degree students
- Student Special Interest Groups
- Seminary pastoral care
Rev. Willette A. Burgie-Bryant is the Director of Student Formation & Seminary Chaplain. In addition to the work of the Office of Student Formation, Rev. Burgie-Bryant teaches in the areas of Preaching and Spiritual Formation. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (484) 384-2942.
Mrs. Eva Ragwan serves as the part-time Assistant in Student Formation, providing administrative support for all the office’s programs and events. She can be reached at email@example.com or (484) 384-2981.