Contact the Office of Supervised Ministries with any questions about prerequisites or requirements for completion for the Clinical programs.
Prerequisites (to begin) CPC or CPE...
- Minimum 20 units completed
- CM502 Intro to Pastoral Care or CM522 Holistic Habits for Ministry or PRMN510 Foundations of Pastoral Care and Counseling
- INT501/SFRM510 Spiritual Formation
- CTM501 Systematic Theology I or THLE520 Systematic Theology and Ethics
For Credit (to complete)...
Please download the syllabus: (Download CPC Syllabus) The requirements to receive credits for this course are detailed inside.
Clinical Pastoral Education
- Forward to the Office a copy of your Supervisor's CPE evaluation and your Self Evaluation, each with student and supervising Chaplain's signature.
- To request reimbursement of partial fees, submit copies of cancelled checks or proof of receipt of payment the clinical site in full, to the Office of Supervised Ministries.