Process and Procedure
- Consult with your PTS academic advisor about which courses you should take, and then...
- Contact the office with any questions about your prerequisites...(see Requirements)
- Read the information sheet about Clinical programs.
- Visit www.acpe.edu and www.cpsp.org for information specifically about CPE programs in the Association of Clinical Pastoral Education. You will find the most current directory of sites with contact information there.
- The Directory of Current CPC sites is available from Supervised Ministries.
- Contact CPE program supervisors/chaplains to request information about openings in their programs and about the application process.
- Contact CPC program supervisors/chaplains to request information about their availability in the clinical site.
- In the Office of Supervised Ministries
- In the Office of the Registrar